your new undies has kermit on it [img]tongue.gif[/img]
discuss amongst yourself..... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
seriously...i like them... a lot... why do you think?
i love new underwear [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
they fit so well, nice and hugging on your arse. comfort, far nicer than old ones which have generally stretched a little or the stiching has pulled because you washed it with something that has valcrow... not that i do that often [img]redface.gif[/img]
hehe [img]tongue.gif[/img]
yeap my whites are white..
my polky dots are polky dotted still
and it feels good to have new ones...plain and simple
nothing like a pair of undies without Hershey stripes... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
they are comfy.......
YICK eVo!
hehehe comfy...and kinda sexy in a cotton u ndy sexy way *L
UMMM cause the Demon always looks good in new undies. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Whacks Demon on the hiney *** SMACK****
[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
HI DEMON!!
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">Well, ummm put um on and give us a visual. big [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .Originally posted by demon chloe:
discuss amongst yourself..... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
seriously...i like them... a lot... why do you think?
I know, I know, I'm bad LOL
Bookmarks